• Hotwatt Precision Cartridge Heaters provided localized heat to
restricted work areas requiring close thermal control. Dies,
platens, and a variety of other types of processing equipment are
efficiently heated. Closely controlled work temperatures up to
1250ºF are obtained by a combination of heater location and
proper wattage output.
• Basic designs are readily adaptable to a wide variety of special
requirements, sizes, or ratings.
• Maximum surface temperatures up to 1250º F.
• Designations are etched on the sheath to preserve accurate
• Heating elements arranged just beneath outside surface for
maximum heat transfer, minimum core temperature and faster
• Made in U.S.A.
• Where specified, units can be supplied liquid tight.
• Long, trouble free service.