1 Sealed end.
3 Series 300 stainless steel sheath for non-oxidizing, stable
service with cavities machined for them.
4 Element wire situated in close proximity to outside surface for
maximum heat transfer, minimum wire temperature and faster
5 Magnesium oxide packing.
6 Ceramic element support.
7 Teflon insulated leads: 1⁄4″ square.
Fiberglass insulated leads: 3⁄8″ to 1⁄2″ square, 1⁄4″ x 5⁄8″ and 1⁄4″ x 1″ rectangular.
• The Hotwatt Square and Rectangular Cartridge Heater is designed
to distribute maximum heat within a desired area. Because they are
completely enclosed, square units will furnish more usable heat for
a given wattage than a comparable strip heater attached to the
exterior of a mold, platen or other equipment.
• The units are inserted in a milled slot, permitting greater lengths
than would be feasible with a drilled or reamed hole. Close
dimensional tolerances are held to permit intimate fit for best
transfer to surrounding medium.
• Heating elements arranged just beneath outside surface for maximum
heat transfer, minimum wire temperature, and faster heating.
• Maximum surface temperatures up to 1200°F. Designations are
etched on the sheath to preserve accurate shape.
• Long, trouble free service.
• Made in U.S.A.